Tuesday, July 19, 2011

house hunting

Our tenant just loves our house so much (ha!) she wants to buy it! Graden and I both love houses and would like to own a couple as investments so, selling our house is not something we are interested in but we offered to renew the rental contract for another year and she accepted. So that puts us in the hunt for a new house. As I look at homes I can't help but to fall in love with older homes. I love all the character they possess. I've found a couple houses I like but it is kind of hard when I'm here in Texas and the houses are in Utah. Luckily my dad loves houses just as much as I do (if not more), and will check out all the homes I ask him to. He also understands my standards for living (that statement makes me sound like a brat, I just don't want to live in a dump) and we have similar taste.

I just love these houses.


Aren't these houses so charming?

After all this house hunting I think I'd like to become a realtor

1 comment:

Jenkins said...

Advice to anyone who wants to see the houses Haley is looking at before she gets back. If you go with my dad plan on it taking ALL day, even if it is just one house. He almost killed me last Saturday, I was so almost dead I laid on the cement in the stuff the tree drops just so I wouldn't pass out!