
A picture of yourself with fifteen facts
I am the middle of three children. I have an older sister and a younger brother. We all have different hair color, my sister has red hair, I have brown and my brother is blonde.
Throughout my childhood I had a total of about 30 cats. We thought they kept running away so I would just get another one but later we found out that our neighbor had a cat trap and was taking my cats to the pound.
I love to run/exercise. I feel so good when I do. It is something that I will always be able to work on and progress in.
I think one of the best things about being married is having someone to sleep with at night. Growing up I never slept in my own bed. I either slept on the couch, with my sister or my parents (embarrassing). I was too scared to fall asleep alone.
When I was a little kid I wanted to be a stripper. I watched Forest Gump and wanted to be like Jenny, playing her guitar on the stage naked.
I find a lot of joy in my job. I love teaching, it is very satisfying. I’m grateful for my opportunity to teach children.
There is nothing I want more then to be a mom and there is almost nothing that scares me more than having children of my own.
The summer before my sixth grade year I severed my achilles tendon. I was playing on the chair carts that go under the stage at churches, the cart hit the back of my foot and cut it open about an inch deep. The doctors told me it would take six months to a year to completely heal. It was only three months before I was back to normal.
In elementary school I was always made fun of because of my voice (it is a high voice). Machines, the ones on phones, never understand what I’m saying, I always have to push zero to talk to a real person or have Graden talk to it. When people that don’t know me call, they ask for the mom.
I was a very small child. I wore size 2T when I was in kindergarten. When I was potty trained the smallest panties where too big for me. My mom would fold them over my pants to keep them from falling down.
My first roommate was Graden. I did not move out of my parent’s house until I got married. I was lucky that my parents live close to two different universities, so I never had to leave.
I am a stubborn person. I always have been. My mom says that if she wanted me to do something she had to make me think it was my idea.
I was a loner in high school. I think I have been out of school long enough to admit that. My senior year I went to lunch every day with my dad. I loved it.
I love houses. My dream is to own a house flipping business with Graden. I spend hours looking at houses on the internet then at night I dream about the different things we could do to them.
I know I have a Heavenly Father that loves me a lot and I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and through him all things are possible. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints in the true church. I am very grateful for the strength this knowledge gives me.
1 comment:
Why did this make me cry?? I freaking LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment