I guess I better blog, it has been a month since my last post.
Life is crazy!
I swear I have no down time.
It's either a night full of homework or a long night at a study group.
On the weekends, its got to go here and there or a full day of cleaning plus homework.
We haven't seen any of our friends since we left Georgia and I'm missing them.
We've about fell off the side of the earth.
You know those days when you feel like you can't handle life?
That's my day today.
Life is crazy!
I swear I have no down time.
It's either a night full of homework or a long night at a study group.
On the weekends, its got to go here and there or a full day of cleaning plus homework.
We haven't seen any of our friends since we left Georgia and I'm missing them.
We've about fell off the side of the earth.
You know those days when you feel like you can't handle life?
That's my day today.
1 comment:
Your so funny! don't worry school work will get easier...and I know exactly how you feel.
Post a Comment