Tuesday, July 13, 2010

isn't life silly


The other day I had an "ah ha" moment, as my mom would call it. You know, a moment where you see things differently, like putting on somebody else's glasses.

I'd like to share it with you,

It was in the morning as I was waking up. I was laying in bed and the thought came to me, "isn't life silly?" It was like I was looking down on my life and the lives of my family. Here we are on this earth, we do stuff and experience things and then we die. We get so worried and so stressed that it makes us physically ill, but why, it's just life. It made me think of a Nintendo game and us as the players. We're walking down the street and a deadly mushroom is coming our way, sometimes it hits us and we get smaller or we just jump over it or maybe it kills us. Whatever happens doesn't matter because this isn't our only life. There is so much more then just the life we have here on earth. The time we have here is just a speck compared to what we have ahead of us. We don't need to worry, as long as we are doing the very best we know how there is nothing to worry about. Who cares if we are not the prettiest, who cares if we loose everything. It's just life. Our Father in Heaven loves us more then we can ever imagine, he has many greater things planned for us. So don't worry we are just experiencing our silly little lives so that we can experience the glorious things ahead of us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your thought and your analogy! =)

The Felsted's said...

Haley you are so beautiful! I miss you guys!