Tuesday, June 8, 2010

happy birthday to me on the two two train

On my birthday all the wives and I went to lunch at a cute little bakery. It was fun to get together with everyone.

I really love ice cream cake and Christina loves to make cakes so she made me these two. They were so good.

Gray was gone all day working, but when he got home he had a bag of treats, a balloon and flowers for me. He put my favorite treats in there, chocolate!

Flowers from Gray

When we got here I found this purse and I really liked it. To justify buying it I decided it was my birthday present from Graden. Thanks Gray!

My parents sent me money and I got to buy what I wanted so here you go mom and dad you can see what you actually got me. Pants, they are a little big but $10 for a pair of pants, you can't go wrong with that even if they are a little big.

Also from mom and dad, Shoes!

Grandma sent money as well, these are what I bought with what she sent me

Gifts from the girls out here with me
I've been wanting skinny cows for years but I could never get myself to buy them. So thanks guys!

And not to leave Melanie out, she is the greatest sister. No one can beat her at being the best sister, She is getting me a George Forman Grill and I cant wait to use it!

I feel like I need to explain the title of this post. When my mom called to tell me happy birthday she said, "you are on the two, two train", because I'm 22. Get it, haha! She is so funny. I just love her.

It was a great day! Thanks to everyone who celebrated with me! I had a very Happy Birthday!

No comments: