Monday, May 17, 2010

happy 2 years

I think this is a really funny picture
(it was the best one we got of ourselves coming out of the temple from our photographer)

Here is a better one
I really it
(luckily my sister was there and got some better photos)

Look at him, he is such a stud! I just love him!

Yesterday Gray and I had our 2 year anniversary.
We celebrated by going to Red Lobster and relaxing.
It was perfect.

These last two years have been amazing!
We have so much fun together, Graden is always making me laugh.
I don't think I could be any happier.
Thanks Gray for the best two years and many many more to come.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Ann Graves Matthews said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love both of you SO MUCH!!!!!

Jenkins said...

YAY!!!! I am pretty good!!

The Felsted's said...

LOVE you two!!