So school started today
I was going through my note books getting rid of old papers
On the very last page of one of my note books I found a paper titled
"30 Things to do before I am 30"
I've had this note book for about three years, I think I wrote this when I was 18 or 19
I was going through my note books getting rid of old papers
On the very last page of one of my note books I found a paper titled
"30 Things to do before I am 30"
I've had this note book for about three years, I think I wrote this when I was 18 or 19
1. Learn to play the piano
2. Live in California
3. Fall in Love
4. Read 1 million pages of books
5. Sleep on the beach (over night)
6. Swim with dolphins
7. Ride a horse
8. Run a marathon
9. Start a non-profit organization
10. Go to the 5 fashion capitals of the world
11. Shop in Paris
12. Design a collection of clothing
13. Finish my education
14. Live over seas
15. Have a child
16. Learn how to read music
17. See a giraffe in the wild
18. Go to the temple
19. Go backpacking through waterfalls
20. Ride an elephant
21. Own my our home
22. Read the whole Book of Mormon and Doctrine and Covenants
23. Smoosh grapes between my toes in Italy
24. Go deep sea diving
25. Work at an orphanage
26. Become a seamstress
27. Adopt a baby
28. Lay on the beach in Fiji
29. Attend a high fashion, fashion show
30. See the World!
Its crazy to see how things change and where life takes you
most of the time you never expect to end up where you do
2 comments:
You should be able to cross a few of those off now.
You can cross a few things off...and I can help you with the deep sea diving
Post a Comment