Monday, November 23, 2009
haunted
Halloween night Gray and I went to a party with our friends. At the party we told scary stories about real ghost and murders. The next day we were at my parents house and JoRyan, Michelle's fiance told us a story about a ghost in an attic. When he was telling the story I pictured my attic. Now I just know my house is haunted. Especially our attic. Graden left with APX two weeks ago for work so I was home alone. I heard all these sounds I hadn't heard in our house before. There was creaking and dripping and humming. I had to lay in bed under the covers singing hymns to myself. Our basement is the worst. There is a hole in the wall leading to the crawl space. You can't see anything when you look in there, just all black. I know their are creepy crawly things and a scary dead monster that just wants to come out and get me. There is a hole in the wall in the bathroom around the light switch. As I brush my teeth I just know a woman is going to stick her bony hand out and grab my ponytail as I am washing my face. Luckily Graden saves me from these scary things by holding me so close and tight. They will never be able to get past him. I should have posted this around Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment