Thursday, November 12, 2009
fried brain
I have been sitting at the computer for the past 6 hours writing a research paper and my brain can not take it any more. I seriously have a head ache. Some of you may know some may not know that my wonderful husband Graden has had three brain tumors. Two of which were cancer. Because I don't know too much about brain cancer I decided to do my research paper on that. Stupid me. What made me think that I would be able to say and understand huge medical words like ganglioglioma or oligodendroglia. I should have stuck to something I know instead of reading the same information over and over for 30 minutes and still not understanding. Oh well, this stuff is important for me to know. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look how smart you are! I'm proud of you and all your hard work! Hang in there! Love you!
Post a Comment