Thursday, October 22, 2009

exciting

The last two weeks have been a lot of fun for us. It all started with Graden's birthday. We had a birthday fiesta with all our friends. We got a pinata and hung it from the tree. The way it was hung it could be moved as people swung at it. Who ever was swinging was blind folded and had been spun around. It was so funny. We had a lot of fun with it. The week after that was fall break. Jennica gave us tickets to Aida at the Tuachaun Theater in St. George so we went to that and did some shopping the next day. That weekend we had a Pumpkin carving contest with our friends and made caramel apples. There were so many opportunities to take pictures but like I said last post our camera broke. So sorry this post is just words.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I wanted to see AIDA there so bad! Was it good? I am so glad that you are having such a good time! I hope to see you again soon!