Friday, August 14, 2009

utah, what a great place to be

I'm finally here, but not for good. I'm just here for the weekend for Alec's farewell talk. I'm going back to North Carolina on the 18th to be with my favorite person, Gray. Then we will be leaving on the 23rd to come home for good. We won't get back until the 25th because we have 36 hours of pure driving.
I'm glad to be here. I've already had so much fun. The day I got here, I went to breakfast with Alec and Mom, then to lunch with Grandma Graves, then to dinner with my cousins and aunt. It was fun but a bad idea, I was so sick that night and the next day. Gray and I have been out to eat maybe five times the whole summer. My stomach could not handle it. Yesterday Alec and I attempted to bike the Alpine Loop. My mom dropped us off at the mouth of American Fork canyon and we headed up. We made it 10 miles going straight up hill, Alec could have done all of it but not I, I was so dead I could not move my legs, plus all the eating out the day before made me want to throw up!
My mom and I went and saw my house, I was so excited, I got butterflies. It looks so good. The lady that is renting it planted so many flowers, it's so pretty, I can't wait to move back in.
I feel like I have already done so many things but there is still more on my agenda. Tonight I get to see my friends at Courtney's baby shower and I can't wait. Tomorrow Melanie and Alec are going through the temple. Sunday is Alec's talk and brunch. I get to see all my family, I'm so excited, I even got a new dress. I still need to visit my amazing in-laws, and meet my niece.
I'm just so excited to be here and do all these fun things.

No comments: