Monday, June 8, 2009

happy birthday to me

Today is my 21st birthday! We celebrated on Sunday because every other night Graden is working. He bought me a Cold Stone strawberry ice cream cake, Courtney made a yummy birthday dinner and put balloons around the apartment. Then we had everyone over to eat the cake and sing happy birthday. I was a lot of fun. Today Graden and I were going to get Thai food for lunch (that is our new favorite thing) but the sales men went selling a hour and half away so Gray had to leave early just in case they made a sale. So in the morning Gray made me pancakes in bed. He is the best pancake maker ever. Better then Denny's, Village Inn and even IHOP. Then I relaxed in bed and read. I got up, worked out, got ready and went to dinner with Courtney, Stephanie and Brandie. We had fun. Stephanie and Brandie got me some stuff for a picnic, Courtney got me a gift card to gap and Gray got me the Hobo wallet I've been wanting for a long time. It was a nice low key relaxing birthday. It was perfect!

Yummy cake


Birthday decor and cake


Dinner with the girls


This is the wallet Gray got me, except for mine is blue. I love it! I'm so excited to use it.



3 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! (yesterday) I am so glad that you had a good time!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Happy Birthday! i'm glad you had a wonderful celebration! LOVE the new hobo wallet!!!!!!!!!!!! let me know how you like it after you use if for a while. I am trying to decide if i want that one or the 'lauren' one....? I like that yours has lots of spots for cards. how exciting!

Ann Graves Matthews said...

FUN-FUN-FUN! It sounds like a WONDERFUL day! Melanie sent me a text that said, "Happy 21st Anniversary of having your stomach cut open!" She's so sentimental!