We have so many bugs. Ants and lady bugs and bugs with millions of legs. So we had the bug man over to spray. While he was here he told us that bugs crawl up drains. There has been a bug in the bathroom, he will come out every once in awhile, only when the guys are gone and us girls are to scared to kill it ourself. But I think that he came up out of our drain. This is what he looks like.

3 comments:
Grose! Oh my gosh that is creepy looking. I wonder what kind of bug it is. I hope I never see one of those in real life.
Miss you, Hayz!
Ew, ew, ew, ew, ewwwww!
HAHA we had lots of those in st louis last year. they move so fast and are so scary! In case you are wondering what it is, it is a house centipede. in japan they are like a pet because they eat other bugs but are a little poisonous if they bite you (kinda like a mosquito bite). we always kill them... well dane does while i scream and get to nigh ground.
Post a Comment