This post is for my brother, Alec. He is the nicest guy you will ever meet.
He has the kindest heart of anyone I know.
He is hilarious, He comes up with the funniest things.
He is smart.
He is handy, always fixing things around the house.
He is a righteous man of God.
He is accepting of everyone.
He is trustworthy.
He works hard.
He has good taste in music.
He is friendly.
He is the best listener.
He gives good advise.
He always knows how to make someone laugh.
He is creative.
He is honest.
He has a good memory, he can quote any movie.
He is easy going.
He is dedicated.
He is a good guy.
He has a lot patience
I am so proud of my brother. He is an amazing person. I am lucky he is MY brother.
2 comments:
Amen!
WOW!!!! That made me cry!! (and no im not prego...)
Post a Comment