Tuesday, November 25, 2008

quick update

Life has been crazy! Yesterday Graden and I had the day off and all we did was work on homework. We were at the school all day. At 7 we went to Thoroughly Modern Millie at Springville High School then we ran back to the school to write a paper on it. Gray and I are taking theatre online and have to see plays then write about it. Our paper was do last night at 11:59 we procrastinated and didn't see the show until the day it was due. We are both excited for Thanksgiving. I am excited for pumpkin pie. We were going to go to Chuck-a-Rama with the Ostlers but then Aunt Danise (my father-in-law's sister) insisted that we all join her. Because both our families are here in Utah we are going to try to hit both dinners. One with Matthews and one with Ostlers. Well I've got to run, I have a math test to take.

No comments: