The first is when we went to the hot pot in Lehi. As we were sitting there in the mud I felt like I was getting bitten all over but I didn't say anything because I was trying to impress Gray. After a while I could take it anymore and I told Graden I felt like I was getting eaten alive. So we left. He thought I was being lame. But then we got to the car and in to some light and this is what he saw. He felt bad.
For Valentine's Day Graden planned a special day for us. He told me after that day I would know that he loves me. The day started off with a couple's massage, then we went to Color Me Mine and after that he took me to the Tree Room at Sundance. When we got there they took our coats and took us to a secluded room. They handed us what I thought was a menu until I looked at it. It was a layout of our meal. We had a seven course meal with quail and filet mignon. When Gray made reservations he was planning on $4o a plate. So when he saw they bill and there was a $90 on it he thought, that's fine, but then he saw the other $90. He reserved the Valentine's Day dinner that was $90 a plate.Last spring Graden and his friends bought motorcycles. They thought it would be fun to go on a big group date and all the guys would drive their motorcycles. This is what the next picture is. We went to Los Hermanos is Lindon. This is when I learned how much Graden can eat. After that we went to a friends house and played games.
Last February Dad got tickets to the Utah Symphony for the whole family. Graden Had never been before. We went out to dinner then to the symphony. I thought it was good and Gray liked it because he got to get a little sleep in.
Here we are at Spoon Me up in Salt Lake. Our favorite place!
For Christmas I really wanted to see the Nutcracker. So I got tickets and dragged Graden along with me. I loved it while Graden slept though it.

One day I really wanted to play in the snow. So we went up to South Fork and played in the snow. The snow was so deep, it made it a lot of fun. This picture is taken at Conrad Ranch, where we had our reception.
Here we are at a Jazz game. It was one of our favorite things to do. I can't wait to go this year.
2 comments:
haha, what kind of bites are those?? i love the red polo shirt, the jeff hornacek jersey, and the ghetto Aunt Lora coat. haha
Sounds like he likes to sleep =P
Post a Comment